mm..stil can't really click with the australians, but able to chat with a few of them.. and i got praised! well, not as in really praised, but those who i talked to, they think im local! or some would even say that im not asian, cause i speak differently from the other asians (this is wat my australian friend say! not self praisin).. wahah.. mayb i do have "slightly more than a-bit" australian accent.. whaha.. happie.. well, when talking to malaysians and singaporeans, i'll use the malaysian way of speaking english, the way i pronounce words are different, and if im speaking with a foreigner,or australians or japanese,or german.. different accent..mm.. i dono y, but it comes automatically, should i say that im kiasu? i dono.. but thats not the point! yay, im on the way to local.. whhahaha.. sweet..
phew, one thing im happie to do with my diary is ticking off my assignments one by one from the assignment lists!! so happie and relieve.. but there's still 3 huge ones coming up.. but so far, i've crossed out 7 of them!! time pass too fast for me to even notice it.. too fast, and in another one month time, im gonna sit for my finals..and after that! im going off to sydney and melb!! yay!!
well, i like hanging out with danial, alvin,suwei,lydia,and the gang.. take for example we had dinner together, i had so much fun! talking crap all day long.. and enjoyed curries!! well.. should have more of these dinner together.. fun and enjoyable!!
nothing much about life, but nowadays going into the oldies music, frank sinatra, barry manilow.. i din noe their songs were that nice! and romantic! and meaningful! lovin it..
about time to eat my continental lemon grass instant rice with continental creamy soup..
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah... keep the Malaysian accent, but adapt to certain situations when you need to. That's da way.
Anyway... why never ajak me for dinner? Bloody hell... I'm not gonna teach u how to play squash adee :D
Oh yeah, I just remembered : U did mention that you don't really wanna learn how to play properly. U just wanna play for fun.
Haihh... sorry man, I guess I just had too many excuses whenever u ask me to play. Haihh... I try to limit the number of times I play/practise because I already have a rough 'squash-schedule' and I don't wanna play too much outside the schedule. Besides, I've just been tied up with alot of stuff. Lets arrange something.. if u still feel like playing. We should play some day :) Call me.
Post a Comment